- Are your products Kosher-certified?
- I've never heard of Gravlax before, but it looks delicious! What is it?
Delivery and Pickup:
- Do you offer delivery for orders?
- What time can I expect my order to be delivered?
- I would like to pick up my order - what address do I fetch my goods from?
- Is it possible to receive my order before Friday?
Contact and Socials:
- I would like to order your products for a function. What's the best way to contact you?
- Are you on social media?
Yes, all our products are certified Pareve by Kosher Australia.
Gravlax is fresh Salmon that's been cured using our special recipes, and it's then sliced into thin strips. Essentially, it tastes like smoked salmon, but just without that "smokiness"
We offer delivery to the following postcodes: 3161, 3162, 3181, 3182, 3183 and 3185, for a flat fee of $5.00. Delivery is free for orders of $35 or more!
Your order will be delivered to you between 2:00-4:00pm. You'll receive a text message once your items are on the way to you!
Orders can be picked up from 21 McHenry street on Fridays - you'll receive a message when it's ready to be picked up!
Yes, definitely! Our Herring and Gravlax products are ready by Thursday morning - simply add a note to your order to request pickup/delivery on Thursday.
For functions, you can either message us on 0416 804 148, email us at email@example.com, or you can submit an enquiry via our online contact form.